David Villa To Comeback in El Clasico


David Villa could not wait to re-sod. Barcelona striker is hoping to return to defend Azulgrana in the face Real Madrid in El Clasico at Camp Nou, 22 April.

Villa suffered a broken shin injury playing for Barcelona in the Club World Cup in 2011, and December 2011. As a result of the injury, Villa can not strengthen the threatened Barcelona until the end of the season and should be absent defend the Spanish national team at Euro 2012.

However, Villa believes he can return to play before the season ended. Speaking to Marca, Friday, February 17, 2012, Villa confirmed the recovery runs faster than planned. 30 year-old striker believes can play against Madrid in April 2012.

"I went to the clinic last Friday to remove two screws from my feet. Everything went perfectly, and I went home without any problems. This is an important step in my recovery," said Villa.

"When I got injured, I say my target is the European Cup in 2012 and helped Barcelona at the end of the season. And I am optimistic every day, everything is getting better," he continued.

If it goes well, Villa will have practice runs late February. After that the player nicknamed El Guaje it will start using the exercise ball. Furthermore Villa hopes to play against Madrid on 22 April and the June 2012 European Cup.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment